Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Craft Night

I won't have time before I leave to photograph and add the other great creations from this month's Craft Night but will add when I come home.  This month's "challenge" item was a sheet of cork and I chose to die cut flower note cards from them.  The cork is fabulous and very easy to work with.


The theme for cards was Christmas as well as Christmas tags.  I saw this, and the snowman, card in one of my monthly publications.  They were too labor intensive to make many of but I think the collage one would be a great way to use scraps.



My favorite tag ...


Because we have been creating tags each month, I thought a tin box would be a good spot to keep them ...





The tags I made on craft paper and had inside the box ...

No comments:

Post a Comment